Becoming a lovable caring parent is not an easy task.Its absolutely a big responsibility, But what we do? . We have to prepare our mind before taking the role of a parent, because becoming a parent is not a silly thing its a big responsibility towards the society, towards the country, and also towards the world. So today we tried to help you for becoming a good parent
The Top Ten Commandments of child care
1. Give continuous,consistent ,Loving care.It is as essential for the mind’s health as food for the body.
2. Give generously from your time in understanding ,playing with and teaching your child, matters more than a tidy,smooth running home.
3. Provide new experiences and bath your child in the language from both onwards-they enrich his/her growing mind.
4. Encourage him to play every day,both by himself and with other children – Exploring ,imitating,consternating,pretending,and creating.
5. Give more praise for effort than for achievement.
6. Give him ever increasing responsibility-like all skills he needs to develop.
7. Remember that every child is unique-so suitable handling for one may not be right for another.
8. Make sure that the way you express disapproval fits your child’s temperament,age and understanding.
9. Never threaten that you will stop loving him or give him away.you may reject his behaviour ,but never suggest that you might reject him.
10. Don’t expect gratitude.your child did not ask to be born.The choice was yours.